Saturday, August 16, 2008

Hogle Zoo

Yesterday my sister-in-law, Shanna, and I took the kids to the Hogle Zoo in SLC. It was a good day, but pretty hot. Here are some pics below...



Dylan and Kaitlyn liked the snakes and Kinlee like the wild bunny rabbits the best. Personally, I thought the cougars were cool, but they would not pose for a picture unfortunately. Christian just went along for the ride and was a good baby all day. I think Gavin also liked the snakes the best until he got home that day and found a snake in his garage!!

2 comments:

Nelle B said...

I vote for the bunny rabbits with Kinlee!

debbie said...

Jill! I can't believe I found you! (The power of Google...) It was so fun to see what you've been up to! What a cute family you have. I just entered the blog scene last week. Send me your email so I can put you on the invite list. And in case you have various "Debbies" from your past...think F. Smith #165! I was thinking about passing myself off as Leon, your old Sunday School teaching partner from back in the day, but then I realized the bold and blue "debbie" would give me away. :) boisevys@gmail.com