Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Six month check up for Christian

Well, today Christian had his six month check up and he is all healthy and well. He weighs 18 pounds and is in the 56% percentile for weight. His height is 27 inches and is in the 70% percentile for that. His head, however, is in the 98% percentile of course. All the Pilling boys have had large heads so we just assume he is going to be extra smart. :) He had to have 4 shots which was sad but he got over it quickly. Time is flying by so quickly with this little guy it makes me sad. Sometimes I don't get to spend as much time with just him as I'd like because he gets lost in the shuffle with the other kids. He is such a good baby he just doesn't require a lot from me. We are very lucky to have him in our family. We love you little Christian!

2 comments:

Nelle B said...

He is extra smart and extra cute, just like the others :)

Lisa said...

Jill, he is such a chunk. SO CUTE!! My girls are 10 months and only 16 pounds. Yes, I'm still at the Willey. You should come in and bring Christian so I can see him.