Sunday after the first session of conference we decided to head up the canyon to snap some pictures since the weather cleared up and the sun was shining. I figure it might be the last chance we have to go up there before it really gets cold. When we got out of the car, Kinlee accidentally slammed her finger in the door and since the door was already locked, she couldn't open it to get her finger out. She just started screaming and Joel and I were on the other side of the car so we ran over to see what was wrong and saw that she couldn't get her finger out. So I ran over to the other side where the door was still open and clicked the unlock button so Joel could open the door for her. Her poor little finger was purple and had a big indent where it was stuck. As you might guess, she wasn't too excited to take pictures after that happened. Anyway, we got a couple shots with her in them and then she asked if she could go lay down in the car so we let her. Poor girl. She really is tough, but that one looked like it hurt! Anyway, here are some of the pictures we got. I tried using my tripod and the timer on the camera for the first time. It worked great, except I had it on the wrong setting and the family picture turned out a little blurry. Oh well, we can try again. I am learning I guess.
Tuesday, October 7, 2008
Conference Sunday
Posted by Jill at 8:46 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
There are cute!! Dylan looks like he is about to drop the baby. Pour Kinlee is it still hurting?
Good pictures! You picked a good spot.
Your family is so cute! So sad that Kinley hurt her finger! When should we get together? I miss you guys!
You look so pretty, Jill. I love your hair. How's the finger doing?
I think the pictures look great! You look so good-did you really have four kids? :)
Poor Kinlee-I remember slamming my finger in the door of the car when I was young-I still have a scar! Hopefully hers won't be that bad.
GREAT PICTURES !!!!!!
I was afraid to keep reading - I thought maybe Kinlee lost a finger. I'm glad it's not that - but OWWIE! Hope she is feeling better by now.
Your pictures are cute - the fam is really growing!
I can't believe your family is so big. I still remember when I first started and the willey and you were pregnant with Kinlee. Wow, how time flies! Anyway, the pictures are really nice.
Love the pics with the fall colors! Thanks for referring me to Season! I love the pics she took.
They turned out cute! Good for you for getting everyone dressed and out the door. That alone is a chore itself. We are hoping to get ours done next week - weather permitting.
Post a Comment