So, I am trying to talk Kaitlyn into being something for Halloween other than a princess. Kinlee was a princess for about 4 years in a row I think and I am kind of sick of that costume to be honest. I told her I would ask everyone if they like the witch better....
Thursday, October 23, 2008
Say "NO" to princesses!
Posted by Jill at 3:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
I vote for the witch!I think that is a very cute picture.
I think she looks good in the cowgirl hat and I like the braids.
She would look good in anything that you choose. I am real curious about what you are going to have Christian dress as. I think he is already extreme adorableness. I hope you can come up to our house for trick or treat.
That's funny...this just won't ever be an issue in my house. :) Right now I'm thinking cowgirl, since her hair is in cute braids. But I love cute little witches too.
My vote is for the cowgirl. Super cute!! The braids do add a nice touch. :)
I love the cowgirl look, but if she still wants to be a princess type character, maybe she could be a fairy! There are some halloween hair ideas at a blog I found it is shedoeshair.blogspot.com There are some pretty cute ideas. :) Don't ask me why I know about this blog - it's not like I've ever done any little girl hair - EVER :)
It has to be the Cowgirl she has the right shaped head to be a cowgirl. The ears rock.
Oh, my girls are the same way. In fact, this year Brynna is being a QUEEN because a princess wasn't princessy(is that a word?) enough. I am kind of tired of princesses too, but I figure its only a matter of time before they are teenagers who want to do cross dressing and vampires covered in blood and lots of other disgusting costumes. I've made peace with the princess thing. But if you do convince her to do something besides princess, I vote witch. That is MY costume this year! :)
Just wanted to tell you I left a comment for you on my last blog entry. It was related to what you had said, so I put it over there. You know it's only a matter of time before you show up in one of the Friday Photo Flashbacks! :)
I vote for the Cowgirl. SOOO CUTE! OH, at by the way, it is NOT time for another one. I'm not ready for that yet. What about you? (is number 5 coming soon?) ha ha. I can tell them apart by the little birth mark on Clover's collar bone (you can see it in some of the pictures.)
I agree I love the cowgirl! You should get her the little horse costume to go with it - that's at Target. She is such a cutie!
Post a Comment