Friday, October 3, 2008

She finally did it!

Okay okay I promise this is the last post about potty training, but it was just so exciting for our family. :) Kaitlyn finally achieved #2 in the potty last night! Joel had promised her that he would buy her a new Polly Pocket if she did it, so immediately she wanted to go to Toys R Us to get it. She was so excited she wouldn't stop jabbering and talking the whole time we were in the car and in the store. She kept pointing out other toys she was going to get the next time she went poop in the potty. Somehow she thinks that each time she goes she will get a new toy. Uh oh. Anyway, we are getting closer to only one kid in diapers around here thank goodness. Here she is with her new toy... you are just lucky I didn't take a picture of her "achievement"! :)


6 comments:

Sheri Willardson said...

Yay for YOU! (I would say yay for her, but I think a child learning to use the potty is just as happy for the parents-it means potty training is over!)

Sheri Willardson said...

BTW- I really like the new blog background, and I am so excited for the Twilight movie too! Only one more month!

Stella said...

Yeah! I am so happy for you. Jens has been taking his own diaper off lately. I keep getting the signs that he's ready, but I am too chicken!

The shop looks great!

McLerran Family said...

Kaitlyn looks so excited for her prize! I'm glad she's doing well. That's awesome!

Jill said...

Okay, so today is Saturday, and she actually went poop in the potty 3 times today! I can't believe it! It's amazing the weird things that can make you so happy. :)

debbie said...

3 times in one day?!? Wow! She looks really excited. I must say I'm going to miss all the poop and pee talk, though. :) BTW, I had a good laugh over the beard comment!