Well, Joel and Preston (his business partner) have finally moved in to the new shop this week! They are still working out the bugs and getting all set up, but it looks great and hopefully we can pay for it now with lots of business. :) Above is a picture of Joel's office (already messy). Here is a picture of Kaitlyn and her favorite thing... a drinking fountain she can reach herself....
This is the showroom area...
This is the conference room. Preston is going to build a table to go in here...
Here is Kaitlyn and Christian on the showroom sofa...
This is Brandee, the office manager. She is having a GREAT time trying to get all set up in her new work station. She does like the new digs though...
This is Preston and Brandee, I had to take the picture on the sly because they didn't want to pose. Joel wasn't here at the time so I didn't get a picture of him...

Anyway, hopefully the building industry won't die now that we are all set up in our new beautiful facility. :) Joel jokes that we will open our doors and then have to close them a few days later. Hopefully that won't happen, but wish us luck!
Anyway, hopefully the building industry won't die now that we are all set up in our new beautiful facility. :) Joel jokes that we will open our doors and then have to close them a few days later. Hopefully that won't happen, but wish us luck!
2 comments:
The new shop looks beautiful, we will have to come and see it one of these days. I do wish you all the very best of luck and I hope the economy is going to improve right away.
It looks great! Aren't we glad that they end has finally came? I'm proud of both of them.
Post a Comment