Last night we were outside enjoying the cool weather and Kaitlyn pointed to the sky and said "look, the sky is pink!" and it really was. The mountains were even a little pink so we took a picture of them and the pink sunset. These pictures don't do it justice, but my sister in Mexico might enjoy seeing these pictures. Look, you can see the "Y" on the mountain if you look closely. Don't these kids look like they love each other and get along really well? Wow, they might have even had ME fooled if I didn't know any better. :)
Anyway, fall is my favorite season and it never lasts long enough. I just hope it doesn't start snowing soon!
Friday, October 10, 2008
October Sky
Posted by Jill at 9:40 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I love the pictures, Jill! I've seen that pink sky over Y Mountain, it doesn't get any better than that. The kids look like they love each other, and I know that they do - they are so cute. Thanks for posting these, I love them!
Great pictures Jill. I'm sorry to say that the forecast is for snow Sunday morning. We might even get the old "Lake Affect". Channel 5 is forecasting 1 to 4 inches on the
valley floor by Sunday morning.
I miss those mountains! Fall is by far my favorite season. You're right, it doesn't last long enough. The leaves haven't finished changing and we got snow today! I couldn't believe it. It didn't stick, but they were huge, blizzardy snowflakes. And thanks for the picture tip. That makes sense.
Forgot to say I like the new pictures! So cute!
Hey Jill. Tye here. I'm happy I found your blog- it's cute and your kids are adorable.
Bring on the snow!!! I will be in it this winter!
Post a Comment